- 24 students
- 30 lessons
- 9 quizzes
- 3 day duration
During this course you will be shown how to use the most common DevOps patterns to design applications inside of AWS, how to deploy them and how to manage them. The training will contain the leading principles of the DevOps methodological and will explore use cases on how these are applicable to start-ups, large corporations and everything in between.
- Know the most important principles behind DevOps.
- Design an infrastructure within AWS and implemening one or multiple DevOps develmopent projects.
- Using AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy infrastructure necessary for development, testing and production.
- Combining GIT inside of AWS to facilitate continuous intergration within AWS.
- Understading the core principles of Continuous intergration.
- Gaining knowledge about the different AWS solutions and which problems they solve.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings