- 142 students
- 32 lessons
- 8 quizzes
- 4 day duration
Ansible is an configuration tool similar to Puppet, Chef, CFEngine and others. The difference with Ansible is that it doesn’t use an primary / secondary setup and it is easier to learn, develop and use. Achieving this without any lose of possibilities. Student of this course will learn what Ansible is capable of doing and how learn how to create playbooks and manage different playbooks. Automating tasks through an GUI with ansible tower. Securing will be done through Ansible vault.
- Install and troubleshot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
- Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to autoamte tasks
- The writing of Ansible playbooks
- Protecting data by using Ansible Vault
- Using Ansible Tower to easily manage enterprise deployments
- Combining Ansible to work together with Vagrant in DevOps environments.
- Create and maintain complex infrastructure
0.00 average based on 0 ratings